Part of today's harvest

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow, that is wonderful! I have a long, long, long time before I will have a harvest. Long time. My corn just came up today.

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
mine is very slow this year, tooooo much wind!!! kinda of stressed them out ! But its getting there ! Kassaundra Very nice produce !!!

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
peteyfoozer said:
Wow, that is wonderful! I have a long, long, long time before I will have a harvest. Long time. My corn just came up today.
yeah :woot my corn is up today too....some of my tomatoes have flowers...

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
That stuff all looks so good, Kassaundra! My garden seems to be just sitting there, too, desertlady. Cukes are blooming, tomatoes are on the vine, beans are growing up the poles, but nothing is really producing! I feel like I'm in a time warp. Or maybe "Groundhog Day." It feels like I do the exact same thing every day with the garden and flowers, with no harvest. :barnie

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Dave2000 said:
I'd like to have an alien ship come and transport my entire neighborhood a few hundred miles south. Does anyone know who has the most reasonable rate to do that?
Not sure but if you can avoid the TSA that would be worth it. :ya

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We may get our goodies a little earlier, but then we pay for it w/ brutal summers that burn everything up. By August we usually have double or triple the water bill and still things are turning brown and crunchy. :coolsun

Latest posts