Steve :rolleyes:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
shame.gif

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hate batteries! You have a fancy thermometer if it requires batteries... mine is from the dollar store!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is to keep me from having to live in the greenhouse, Lesa. It is a battery from the base unit and other than the remote in the greenhouse, it only measures the temperature at the kitchen table. Truth be known, it has always shown somebody's remote units somewhere around here. Yeah! I've only got 1 remote but there are 2 other channels with outdoor temperatures :rolleyes:.

The greenhouse temperature doesn't matter for awhile. The only plants in there are rosemary & onions and I'm not turning the furnace on for them. I may yet have to turn the g'house furnace on today or tomorrow. There isn't more light than the south room window really - just more room with light!

I'd like to NOT have to pull a single box off the top of the fridge and try to find room for it here at my elbow! I'd better get my glasses and see what there is to see on top that fridge.

We are getting the other half of Marshall's rain up here. There isn't a likely break from the clouds, today.

Steve
who has a couple of aa batteries in the charger

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
DigitS. I live between you and Marshall. It has been raining lightly here all night right now prety heavy hain showers lasting about 10 minuts each with light rain in between showers since 7 am. :watering

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Looks like it may just be ready to slip past you, Bob. The storm is big enuf tho', it should still be packing a lot of weight by the time it gets here. I never really know what is happening very far out in the Pacific, however.

I've gotta do something with these plants!

Before, I've said that there is room for 12 cookie boxes here in the south window. I've got that and a breakfast croissant! (And, a spell checker, too ;).) No sunlight in the greenhouse either. Tomorrow, there should be 40% blue sky the WS tells us. Sky half-empty, instead of half-full perspective.

digitS'

Mickey328

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
One simply has to get one's priorities in order...pat yerself on the back ;)

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
digitS' said:
Looks like it may just be ready to slip past you, Bob. The storm is big enuf tho', it should still be packing a lot of weight by the time it gets here. I never really know what is happening very far out in the Pacific, however.

I've gotta do something with these plants!

Before, I've said that there is room for 12 cookie boxes here in the south window. I've got that and a breakfast croissant! (And, a spell checker, too ;).) No sunlight in the greenhouse either. Tomorrow, there should be 40% blue sky the WS tells us. Sky half-empty, instead of half-full perspective.

digitS'
Well digit ...get ready to plant your plants in about 4 hours :tools ... there is now 50% blue skies overhead , so the front has just past us. :coolsun

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Whoa, I don't know. Vancouver Wx is saying chance of thunderstorms. You may end up paying a price for a little blue sky, Bob!

Yeah, I could start almost immediately potting-up the 1st of the tomatoes. They all have their 2nd leaves, sort of.

Once I'm out there in the greenhouse with 'em (DW would never let me haul that much soil into the house :rolleyes:), I'll have to turn on the furnace. The real hothouse plant will be out there for too long at a time :p.

Steve

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
digitS' said:
I've stolen the AA battery . .

. out of the greenhouse thermometer . .

. to power the mouse.

Steve :rolleyes:
All the mouses here run on cheese :/

Latest posts