Pathetic

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those digital hi lo things are awesome, practically a necessity. I'm a battery kind of guy up here off grid. I need some more AA rechargeables. Where do they disappear to?

It stopped raining for awhile today here and i did some more stitching on that netting. Sounds like Bob's weather is about half way between.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
There was nothing that had to be done here. I went off to buy some cool-season veggie seed :p.

With frequent gusts above 30mph and, at least one of 46mph, it didn't much matter that the rain stopped now and then. Four or 5 sunbreaks had to be greatly appreciated by the seedlings. There will be one-half inch or so of precip for the day. The WS is assuring us that it will fall as snow tomorrow but with an afternoon high in the mid-40's, the snow will likely melt as soon as it touchs the ground - if the wind allows it to touch the ground!

I set up 1 hoop just to see how the hoops and plastic film will be attached to the shed. I've got more hammering to do and I'm hoping that tacking the film down with lathe won't be too difficult. I've got to get to it but sure would like to have better weather than today!

Steve

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with robbing Peter to run Paul. It happens all the time around here. With the two youngest grandbabies, I find it hard to keep batteries on hand.

The way I figure it, I bought the batteries for my use. Where and when I choose to use them is my prerogative. You have to have a mouse!

Latest posts