Patriots or Skunks?

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
I keep hearing stories of Americans (and others, but, since I AM an American, I watch them, first) who are doing little or big things to help humanity during the epidemic. Actors/celebrities are recording audios of children's books for students who's schools have been cancelled. A local sheriff is delivering pizza, 20-somethings in NY creating a group to home deliver meals to the sick and elderly. SOOOOO many stories of optomistic philanthropists, maybe not rich, but sharing what they can.
I found a site that you might enjoy. We have, So often heard companies, sports figures and celebrities, who sometimes have been critical, in the pre-COVID19 time, but now many of them are doing good. Some aren't. Check out this site:

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
I will post one story/day of Patriotic Americans. I AM SO PROUD!!!!! :frow:weee:weee:weee
Ironically the "New England Patriots" owner send One of his two Boeing 787's to China to retrieve masks for both Massacusetts and NY. They had a 3 hour window, that's all the Chinese would give them, to load up. They packed spare parts AND extra plane tires---ANYTHING they might need to repair the plane, IF necessary bc otherwise they Could be stuck in China!
Anyway, read:

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have skunks here. Kroger selling milk for over $5/gallon-farmer gets $12/100 weight. Aldi raised toilet paper from $4.99 to $9.98.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's too bad. On the other hand, they raised their employees salary by $2/hr and didn't tell them. The employees found out in their paychecks.
Eldest DD works for a huge but local Health Clinic and they won't let anybody go. ANOTHER local clinic has furloughed employees w/OUT pay until June 1st.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score

Latest posts