Peas

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
warmfuzzies said:
:ya:weee :woot I have the first green in my garden! The peas are popping up!! :ya

Why am I even excited? I hate peas, they are for Dh and DD.... It must just be that green. :lol: I planted 160 ft.... think that will do it???? :ep
:ya Hooray for peas, my peas are just popping up as well, we're suppose to get some rain here that should help the peas pop up even further. Wow 160 feet of peas and i thought i planted too much peas :lol: . You'll have more than enough peas. I wonder why you hate peas have you tried some fresh from the pod in the garden....their like candy from the garden ;) . So many ways to cook them too, give them a shot.

lupinfarm

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
My peas have been up for a couple weeks now! Wee! I need to plant 20 more feet of peas tomorrow...

peas.jpg

We haven't had much rain so they aren't really that big right now.

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I totally love you eds and your set up! how cute. I would like small cute bes like that. Must make picking esaier.

terrielacy

Leafing Out
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, I have my peas out. I planted about 100 of my 200+ starts, then I got busy getting my Garden Shop ready to open for the season and forgot to water the ones still int he house and they died.

Still, 100 plants should geive me plenty.

I planted 12 brussels sprouts plants today as well. I have no clue how much to expect off each plant, but I better do some planning!