I thought this was funny!

Attachments

• -5082823628944419852_120.jpg
    -5082823628944419852_120.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 27

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
it's about how i feel as i just stuck my finger in my eye and forgot that i'd been working with some hot peppers a bit ago. even if i've washed my hands there's still some heat left on them...
I once was chopping up a jalapeno pepper and the juice squirted in my eye! Oh boy did that burn!!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i can feel it on my fingers, but it will fade out eventually as it wears off or i keep washing my hands. these tiny peppers are 5-10 times as hot as a jalapeno. it took me about two weeks to finish one of them that was a few cm long and half a cm wide - flavor was good, the heat was too much.

i'm making up samples of peppers and seeds to give away just in case anyone would like to grow them.

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i can feel it on my fingers, but it will fade out eventually as it wears off or i keep washing my hands. these tiny peppers are 5-10 times as hot as a jalapeno. it took me about two weeks to finish one of them that was a few cm long and half a cm wide - flavor was good, the heat was too much.

i'm making up samples of peppers and seeds to give away just in case anyone would like to grow them.
I agree that those tiny red peppers are much hotter than jalapenos! We have a gardening friend down the street that grows lots of his veggies in planters that hang the veggies upside down. One of the things he grows are really hot mini red peppers. We were visiting once and he gave us a few samples. I took one tiny bite of the tini red one and my mouth was on fire for a half hour!

Latest posts