Pepper jelly

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
son gave it to me for Xmas. What do you do with it?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I use it as a relish for meat. When I roast one of my chickens I put a spoonful of pepper jelly with it. It can be pretty good with pork too.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Put a layer of cream cheese on a plate, then spread out a layer of pepper jelly. Perfect for dipping crackers, etc.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone. Love cream cheese, love crackers, so what is not to love.... Will try.

Tried strawberry pepper jelly this AM. While eating, I'm thinking, tastes like strawberry jelly-big deal. Then it hit-great. Loved it.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I try to buy some homemade pepper jelly from craft fairs. The only problem is that it's not hot enough for me. Sometimes you can't taste any heat. :( Not that I like it super hot or anything.

Mary

jomoncon

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I try to buy some homemade pepper jelly from craft fairs. The only problem is that it's not hot enough for me. Sometimes you can't taste any heat. :( Not that I like it super hot or anything.

I sell jellies at a farmers market. I try to make different levels of heat for my customers just like you. Some folks like the idea of pepper jelly, but want almost no heat. For some, the hotter the better. I made a REALLY hot Thai pepper jelly last year that almost flew off my table. This year, I'm going to try a Carolina Reaper Jelly that'll also be super hot.