~ PEST& DISEASE MANAGEMENT & INFORMATION ~ LIST HERE PLEASE ~

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:frow :frow

I, as a gardener of many years, have found it very frustrating to have to spend hours & hours reading through many posts on various sites to find the treatment for whatever has gone wrong & needs to be treated very fast to prevent it spreading.....!! So I thought it might be a good idea to try to collect it together in one thread.
I have included both organic & non organic option as I think this is important -- we need to understand both sides of the coin. As most people on the forum know by now my garden is organic but even I have been sorely tried & tested at some points.........:rolleyes:

If you find sites that help, especially ones with good, clear photos please add them.

With hope of an easier & more informative future. :fl

:) Hattie :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hattie, could a little knowledge be a dangerous thing??

Okay, :hide, I ain't a-skeered :hide!! I've recognized food growing out there in my garden for decades and I'm eatin' it!

Unless there might be somethin' wrong with it . . . . . . . . . . :hide

Here's everything from mildew to witches' broom from Ohio State University.
Witches' Broom :ep!!

'teve :hide

Dirt :ep!!

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:frow :frow

Oooooooh.....Steve !!

What a great site..........I was hoping you would add some of your great findings.......you always generously contribute great info. Thank you so much.....for everything: especially the humour....... I haven't used my broom for quite a time but maybe I shall get it out & go for a ride....... celebrate the middle of summer.......... :gig :celebrate :gig

;) Hattie ;)

Latest posts