Peter

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
skeeter9 said:
OMG, Steve! That brings back some memories!!! I'll bet your sweet-looking little bunny is just like that!!!

Yep, the rattlers are out in full force right now. Gotta be really careful - we killed a really huge one curled up on the back step the other night. YUK!!!!!
OMG I am Sooo glad we do not have rattlesnakes here. The big old bullsnake that took up residence in my camper was near enough to heart failure for me! :th

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seeing waqas5742's comments on Agent Orange made me think of this shot I had of Peter a few days ago:

I was a little too far away and the rising sun was behind him.

This is at the edge of the cutting garden in what I call "the big veggie garden." Obviously, it is flowers in that corner.

Peter may not eat the flowers but he probably needs the cover of the plants and trellises. The hay field, the edge of which he is nibbling on, has just been cut, raked and baled. There's no cover for him out there.

This isn't the small veggie garden I was talking about battling the grass in the pathways. And, since this is the ornamental corner, I will spray that path with round-up. Trying to keep the hayfield out is an ongoing problem. I just haven't done that spraying in quite a long while . . .

Steve

ETA: ♫ ♪ ♫ a little music to the photo'. ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Latest posts