Petunia discoloration

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Rule #6b

Bumping is pretty much anything that when the same member repeatedly posts on a thread for no apparent reason, and so it can only be concluded that they are doing it to bump the thread up, which is against the rules. I know leewald wasn't trying to do it, but those posts were intentionally spread out and could've been said in just one post. Just sayin' 'sall. :hide didn't mean to sound overauthoritave :hide

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
honestly Det you'll scare away the newbees... they dont know your just pulling their leg...:gig

leewald

Leafing Out
Reaction score
There seems to be quite a bit of bumping on this thread and not from the newbie.:lol: Anyways it's not spider mites that are on my petunias, anyway not based on their description. Some leaves also have brown patches on them. That's what has me concerned the most.

leewald

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Here's some pics of the petunias. You can see the black bugs on some of the pics, not very detailed though.
9153_img_0470.jpg

9153_img_0467.jpg

9153_img_0465.jpg

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
My petunias looked similar to that all last season; but I don't know what it is, so I shall bow out of this collaboration... :throw

Latest posts