Pic of my tiny tea garden...

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I know this is an old posting but Lesa do you have updated pics from the end of the season. I would love to see how it ended up. Did you get a lot of tea? Did you dry some for the winter? I have always thought about a tea garden but not made it yet. I would love an awesome periennial tea garden.

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
HunkieDorie23 said:
I know this is an old posting but Lesa do you have updated pics from the end of the season. I would love to see how it ended up. Did you get a lot of tea? Did you dry some for the winter? I have always thought about a tea garden but not made it yet. I would love an awesome periennial tea garden.
x2

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Shame on me!! I didn't take any.... I will tell you, it filled in completely- none of the dirt showed. The chamomile already reseeded itself and I have new growth out there (even now!) I dried some of the lemon balm and the lavender bergamont. Have a bunch of mints dried as well. Also dried some lemon grass. I have not tried to make tea with it yet. I will let you know how it is, when I do. I brought the rosemary plant inside- hoping to winter it over. So far, so good.
At the end of the season, I had some extra compost/dirt. I went ahead and increased the size of the circle, another 6 inches or so. I really enjoyed having this garden and am wondering what will come up in the spring! I love growing herbs- they are so trouble free. Thanks for reminding me, to make some tea!

r4eboxer

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Beautiful, you have inspired me. We have an antique dealer in town who sells a lot of the cast iron decor. I think I may pay him a visit and make me a tea garden this spring.

:thumbsup

Latest posts