Pics of the fruit we've got growing. DUW.

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Well,

We've got quite a few fruit trees and they are all producing stuff now. Most of it isnt ripe, but we are waiting! We've been eating cherries and berries like crazy and they are excellent!

Here is our Blackberries. We have two rows of these, and a whole mess of wild ones in the pasture.

013-5.jpg

Apricot Tree...

021-4.jpg

015-6.jpg

Peaches... (PLEASE excuse my crazy tan,lol. I've had that wristband on since Sept. last year and my skin is pretty pale underneath it!)

019-5.jpg

Apples...

018-4.jpg

And some cherries!

022-2.jpg

We also have a Mandarin Orange, a regular? orange,lol, a lemon, a grapefruit, plums, grapes and raspberries, and probably something else I forgot about!

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's great, and earlier here. Will anyone be putting any of it up? :)

bamagirl68

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
wow, ya'll are truly blessed!!!!!

Cassandra

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
ohmydearlord

That look delicious. :D

Cassandra

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Wow, all the fruit looks perfect - which is so difficult with all the pests that love to nibble on luscious stuff like that! You've done a great job.

Texas Fluffy Feet

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Wowzers, I'd love to go "shopping" on your property! :p Everything looks so tasty!
I sincerely hope your grandma has also passed on the wisdom of perserving all that wonderful food to you!

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks, Tutter! What do you mean by putting it up? LOL. We dont ever have enough left to put anything up. We've got 20 or so people that eat off of all of these plants, the plants are lucky THEY get to live,lol.

Thanks, Bama! It sure is great to be able to have all of the plants we do.

Thanks, Cassandra! It really is, I was chowing down on all kinds of fruit today,lol.

Thanks, Buff! We sometimes get peaches with earwigs in them, but most of them are good. I dont believe my grandma has used pesticides in a long time, but I think she's thinking about it now.

LOL, TFF! Believe me, it really is tasty! She's passed on her knowledge of taking care of everything, definitely. I've been talking to her about canning/preserving though, and she said we might try it. She used to growing up, and its something I would love to do!

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
By 'putting up' I did mean preserving some for winter, but it looks like it's all spoken for! :happy_flower

Backyard Buddies

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
That fruit looks GREAT, Jordan! Hmmmmm. I wonder how long it'd take me to drive there . . . Now to see if I can get there before Tutter!

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow that looks awesome!

I can't wait for our next trip down to Southern California, we'll be loading up from our fruits trees down there.

Buff is right! All of the fruits looks very well tended and cared for. It's not an easy thing getting such good looking plants and fruits.

Congrats!

Latest posts