Pics of the fruit we've got growing. DUW.

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Backyard Buddies said:
. . Now to see if I can get there before Tutter!
How did you know that I was sneaking out, like a thief in the night, to get there first? Rats, foiled! :D

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Yeah, my family is a big bunch of pigs,lol. It would be fun to do something like that though... humm... Im always open to new things when it comes to gardening and such, so it might be something to try!

Thanks, Shelly! If either you or Tutter try to steal my fruit, you'll have a lot of people to answer to! And dont be suprised if we have guns, shovels and pitchforks. :gig

Thanks, OCF! I really appreciate all of your nice comments. We try our best, and it always seems to work pretty well!

sweetshoplady

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Wow! those are some beautiful trees with gorgeous fruit! You're blessed!

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Jordan,
I am more and more impressed by you everytime you post. Everything you plant does so well and looks amazing, I can definitely see why there wouldn't be any left for perserving!! Great job!:)

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks, Sweetshop! We've really been enjoying it lately, Im really anxious for the Peaches to get ripe! :D

Thanks, Natalie! I really appreciate your comments, its nice to hear, well read, them. I try my best! Seriously though, my family eats it all! lol.

Silkie, believe me, it is! You arent far away, come get some! I'll make sure my family puts their guns on safety. :gig

Latest posts