Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We've got an exciting new system and process for our Picture Of The Week (POW), so we need your submissions!!!

Your Submissions MUST:
  • Be an image you took & own the rights to
  • Be a sharp, clean, picture that's at least 800 pixels wide
  • Include a short sentence about your picture, e.g., "One of our favorite fuji apple trees in Winter."
  • We prefer "landscape" (sideways) photos, but we'll accept really awesome"portrait"(tall) pictures... we just may need to crop them
Submit your POW by simply replying to this thread and attaching an image :)

We don't have a strict process or time-frame for how/when the POWs are posted, but in general they will be posted to the homepage weekly, and clicking on the POW will bring you to the post within this thread where the image was submitted

Last edited by a moderator:

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Your welcome to use any of mine I post, but here is the best pic I have uploaded, it's an unknown rose:
6981_garden_and_plants_6-9_006.jpg

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We need more POW posted here! :D There are a lot of weeks in the year to fill, I want to see some color, some produce, and some of you guy's hard work!

I am going to try to do this every week when I can.... so give me some photos to pic through!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
So does anyone else have some FABULOUS photos they want to share for up coming weeks. :D We're running low, and I know there has GOT to be some gorgeous things in blooms in your yard, or harvests of gold bounty coming out ya'll's EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!