PICTURES FINALLY!!!!!!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Easy directions-even Cathy can do it. Kids have no patience to teach the old folks
Save pictures to desktop
Click on uploads
Click on choose file
Choose image
Hit submit
Copy and paste the image notation to you posting
preview post
submit post
ninnymary said:
Oh, you guys are soooo nice!

Carol, you're right, I'm 5'.

My son helped me to learn to post these pictures. It was sooo hard! He kept going fast and I kept saying "slow down, I have to write everything down! It was kind of blurr. I will take a better picture of my coop tomorrow to help me refresh my posting lesson. :) I have to keep practicing so I don't forget. You guys are gonna be sick of me and my pictures!

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
6596_img_6963.jpg

Here is a picture of my lime tree and sunshine blue blueberry that are in large pots.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Mary... not one weed? Yes, that is OCD. You better not see my garden right now... :lol:

... unless you wanna do some extra weeding!? :throw

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
You might be right vfem! This year I got a bale of hay to use as mulch. Now, I know that hay has alot of seed but I went to a diffrent place than last year where I got my rice straw. I would get so excited when a seed would sprout! You see, these and any weed goes to the chickens. Well it was kind of sad when the mulch would dry and there weren't any more seeds! :(

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
You might be right vfem! This year I got a bale of hay to use as mulch. Now, I know that hay has alot of seed but I went to a diffrent place than last year where I got my rice straw. I would get so excited when a seed would sprout! You see, these and any weed goes to the chickens. Well it was kind of sad when the mulch would dry and there weren't any more seeds! :(

Mary
Well, actually they were going to be weed seeds! :D

Latest posts