Piggie in the house!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was bobm who started this line of inquiry. I believe he was right in asking if secuono's "GLIT" was a misspelling. Intentional or not, GILT not GLIT is the word secuono was supposed to be using for a young female pig.

While teasing bobm, I guessed wrong in my definition of a gilt being male, but I've heard enough Farm Market reports to know the correct word. Pig bling is optional.

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yup, spelled wrong, my bad.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was bobm who started this line of inquiry. I believe he was right in asking if secuono's "GLIT" was a misspelling. Intentional or not, GILT not GLIT is the word secuono was supposed to be using for a young female pig.

While teasing bobm, I guessed wrong in my definition of a gilt being male, but I've heard enough Farm Market reports to know the correct word. Pig bling is optional.
Pig bling is M U D = Keeps the pig C O O L !!! :thumbsup :lol:

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
20160225_220356-1.jpg

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
You know that's not the way to get Penny comfortable being with her piggy friend. Don't let me say, "I told you so," but letting the pig inside once is an invitation to stay and stay and stay.

How is she going to be happy outside knowing what the real world inside is like?

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sort of. PB shoves her away occasionally.
Brought out the other hut in case they don't want to be friendly enough to sleep together.

Latest posts