Pinetree Garden Seeds~ UPDATE! Five Star Rating....

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sooooo glad for the rave reviews....I really NEED those seeds soonest! I had to delay ordering for when the funds were available....and that seems to happen very rarely here.

I can't wait for the garden this year....I think this is the most excited about a garden I've ever been. :bee

patandchickens

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
FWIW my mother and I have been buying from Pinetree for about 10 years now and have always been very happy. I like that you can buy just a FEW seeds of a variety and thus spend less $ on it, for those of us with smaller gardens. And their lettuce mixes are wonderful

The only problem I've ever had was that last year (or the year before? I forget) they sent me two of one thing and omitted another. But they sent the omitted item within a couple weeks when notified.

JME, good luck, have fun,

Pat

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like their prices!!! Way cheaper than the other companies and way more variety. And good amounts in the packet, IMO.

Even though I did buy lettuce seed from them, I am going to purchase the bulk of my lettuce seeds from another company that sells them pelleted and in bulk.

This will help me in doing succession plantings of Romaine throughout the year, as I plan to do tunnels this winter. We eat an enormous amount of Romaine hearts at my house. Salad is eaten nearly every day here, so its well worth my money to buy the lettuce seeds pelleted and in bulk.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
3 DAYS FROM ORDER TO TIME OF DELIVERY!!!!!! :weee :weee

Never...and I must repeat....NEVER have I had such quick turn around time on anything I've ever ordered online. Especially not from seed companies!!!!

38 neatly packaged seed packets with planting instructions and tips printed on the packets.

I'll let you know about the germination and will provide pics later of the mature plants.

Needless to say, I'm very satisfied thus far! :love :thumbsup :coolsun

bigredfeather

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I am very pleased with them. This is our second year ordering from them. I just started my cabbage and brocolli. One $.95 pack of cabbage seeds had 30 seeds, and all 30 are growing nicely.