Please Help Name my New Hen

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I had a bantam hen called Penny, short for Henny Penny. She was about the same color as your new hen. she followed me every where , loved to be picked up and it was she who was the one who hatched out all the eggs I brought home even my black east India ducks and one pekin (Samantha, had to change the name from Sam when she laid an egg). All I had to do was show Penny two or three eggs and she'd go broody. Whichever name you choose pick one to suit her personality.
Annette

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had a bantam hen called Penny, short for Henny Penny. She was about the same color as your new hen. she followed me every where , loved to be picked up and it was she who was the one who hatched out all the eggs I brought home even my black east India ducks and one pekin (Samantha, had to change the name from Sam when she laid an egg). All I had to do was show Penny two or three eggs and she'd go broody. Whichever name you choose pick one to suit her personality.
Annette
Yes, I am trying to choose it for her personality. I've thought of Sweet Pea but I also like names that sort of go with their color. Somehow Sweet Pea doesn't go with her color.

Mary

Latest posts