Please Vote For My Daughter's Picture!

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My daughter entered a picture in a contest. It is a Christian radio station and the prize is tickets to a Christian concert this weekend. Right now she is running second. The web site is www.kvne.com the pictures are on the left, vote for Rachel. You don't have to sign up for anything, give your email or anything. I don't like the ones that want your life history, credit rating and a pint of blood just to vote in their stupid contest. This one asks you nothing. PLEEEEZE vote for Rachel!!
voted :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Voted again but not sure if it counted again? Message said "Thank you your vote has already counted". Were they referring to yesterdays vote or todays?

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks Nyboy, Steve, 4grandbibies, Collector and Ninnymary! I don't know the vote counting thing, I'm just voting each day anyway.

WELCOME to TEG 4grandbabies!!!!! :ya We are so glad to have you here! You will have to do a proper introduction and tell us a little about yourself and your garden!! Lots of nice folks here, you came to a friendly place.

pjn

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks Nyboy, Steve, 4grandbibies, Collector and Ninnymary! I don't know the vote counting thing, I'm just voting each day anyway.

WELCOME to TEG 4grandbabies!!!!! :ya We are so glad to have you here! You will have to do a proper introduction and tell us a little about yourself and your garden!! Lots of nice folks here, you came to a friendly place.
voted

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score

Ummm....4grandbabies has been on here a while. At least on the old format.

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I voted, and will vote each day. Hope she can go to the concert. (And yes she IS a cutie!)

Latest posts