POLL: DO WIVES LIKE DISHWASHERS?

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
journey11 said:
My dishwasher keeps me sane. No need to pre-rinse--I have a dog. :cool:
HAD to share.
This girl I know--used to go to small CW Reenactments and she was another unit's cook--had a problem with a neighbor. My friend works very hard at her cooking, and it's wonderful. Pretty much everything she makes tastes terrific, even made while she camps.
Well, her neighbor starting showing up, unannounced, for dinner. It was getting old, and she didn't know how to say, "no." Finally, after one such meal she put the dirty plates on the floor while they were talking, and let the dogs lick them clean. Then, she put them directly back into the cupboard. The neighbor never pushed her way into dinner again.

OldGuy43

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
ducks4you said:
journey11 said:
My dishwasher keeps me sane. No need to pre-rinse--I have a dog. :cool:
HAD to share.
This girl I know--used to go to small CW Reenactments and she was another unit's cook--had a problem with a neighbor. My friend works very hard at her cooking, and it's wonderful. Pretty much everything she makes tastes terrific, even made while she camps.
Well, her neighbor starting showing up, unannounced, for dinner. It was getting old, and she didn't know how to say, "no." Finally, after one such meal she put the dirty plates on the floor while they were talking, and let the dogs lick them clean. Then, she put them directly back into the cupboard. The neighbor never pushed her way into dinner again.
:yuckyuck

Oh, Civil War. I was thinking country - western. :rolleyes: In our house we call that "the war o' the se-cession."

Latest posts