possible visitation...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
this September i have plans to drive cross county to my 40th class reunion in tahoe city, yes that"s on the cali side... will be there for a couple days for the reunion and spreading dads ashes....

my plans are to drive the northern route out there..... basically the northern route..wv,il,ia,id,wa,or.

many of you really close in this route that i would love to meet along the way,even it's just a couple hours or getting a hotel room for a grand visit<depending on my planned timing>.

as i mentioned this is just a rough route.....

as for the way home there's a very good chance of a more southern route..az ,tx ,la,mo...
yeah you know who you are....

would like to hear from everyone to see if a visit would be possible.. so i can make my route,,,
just to relieve your mind.. nope not a cereal killer, nope not a grocery stockier...just one of the best person you will ever meet....

if you are interested let me know and we will see what happens...

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm a bit south of New Orleans so maybe not on your direct route, but it is not that far off I-10. But if you are willing to swing from Tx to La to Mo to get to NC you're not taking a direct route anyway. The only thing I have scheduled for September is picking the grandkids up from school three day a week and a birthday party, granddaughter will be 9.

I have been known to drive a bit to meet someone for a lunch or supper. We could probably find a decent place to eat down here. You do like fresh seafood?

Latest posts