Post Your Favorite Crock Pot Recipes

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Flight delayed, geese on run way. Got there 7:30. Didn't see anyone, so came back home. :)

Stewardesses kept muttering something about "dang Yankees"....
Kindly inform those stewardesses that those geese are not the fault of Yankees. Put the blame farther NORTH as they are CANADIAN GEESE ! :caf

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Flight delayed, geese on run way. Got there 7:30. Didn't see anyone, so came back home. :)

Stewardesses kept muttering something about "dang Yankees"....
Yep, I was waiting with seedcorn, tamales in hand. You weren't there so I gave the tamales to seedcorn. Didn't want to be bothered carrying stuff back.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary's flight was delayed by ..

. demonstrations.

Stewardesses kept muttering, "Dang, we missed the Special Session!"

Steve

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
The tamales were good-or so I assume. When I tried to take them aboard, they confiscated them. When they passed out the free nuts, I could smell them on their breathe. Plus they took covered plates to the cock pit, whispering you have to try these, they are sooooo good.

See what you cost me, major! Next time, we will just eat them before boarding... yes, the stewardesses had a southern twang to their voices.....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
The tamales were good-or so I assume. When I tried to take them aboard, they confiscated them. When they passed out the free nuts, I could smell them on their breathe. Plus they took covered plates to the cock pit, whispering you have to try these, they are sooooo good.

See what you cost me, major! Next time, we will just eat them before boarding... yes, the stewardesses had a southern twang to their voices.....

i took the whole day off just to be with you two and show off some wonderful southern cooking..see if i send you any Christmas cards...again

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
There are some REALLY good recipes on this thread!!! The only one that I can add is a recipe that came with my original crock pot, some 30 years ago, called:
Spanish Chicken
6 chicken breasts
1 small can of tomato paste
1 jar of spanish olives
1 can of beer

Thoughly wisk the tomato paste and the olives and then add the beer, then add the chicken. Cook on high some 4 hours, (low for 7-8 hours) and serve over egg noodles. The longer and lower you cook the chicken, the more it falls apart, like a bar-b-que.

Easy, peasy lemon squeezy!!!

It's been a family favorite bc you can keep all of the ingredients on hand and make in a pinch and it's really tasty.

Latest posts