Post Your Favorite Crock Pot Recipes

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Even after eating majors roast all week, I liked it so much I picked but another. Hope it comes out just as good.
I checked on Friday to see if chuck roasts were on sale but nope. Once they go on sale, I'm going to stock up!

I want to make this up at our cabin day after Christmas, when friends are coming. I'm looking for a second crock pot to borrow cause I think I'll need to make 2. So yummy and easy.

Mary

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
you have to admit, it's simple and down right tasty..
if the west and east says it's good ...it's good

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
you have to admit, it's simple and down right tasty..
if the west and east says it's good ...it's good
Haha Major, yep it's gooooood. But you don't need the butter! Make it healthier. Those packages have so much seasoning in them that it's all the meat really needs.

Oh, and that juice makes the best gravy! :drool to go along with the mashed potatoes.

Mary

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha Major, yep it's gooooood. But you don't need the butter! Make it healthier. Those packages have so much seasoning in them that it's all the meat really needs.

Oh, and that juice makes the best gravy! :drool to go along with the mashed potatoes.

Mary
mary here in the south if it hasn't been smoked or have butter, fatback in it. it's boring...come visit us then you decide....

Latest posts