Prayer Request

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
So this is what I get for taking divine matters into my own hands. Instead of using my two very setty brood hens to hatch eggs, I went greedy and used an incubator to maximize my quantity. And we know how well incubators work! Strike that from the record. Anyway, First, the eggs loose way too much humidity, and when I fix that and they're fine, Hydro shuts off the power for :barnie 3.5 hours!!!! Can you say cold eggs? Actually, they only went 12F below what they needed to be, so it's not impossible. Well, I was hoping somebody would help me present matters to Someone who likes to save things, in regards to saving my very important eggs. Thank you very much. :hugs

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
A good friend of mine just had some eggs hatch about 3 weeks ago that had gone stone cold. They hatched and all are thriving! I would give it a go and see what happens. Praying that they are all fine and that you are pleased with the outcome!

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Thanks forhe words of comfort and hope. I new naming the eggs was a bad Idea. I sure hope little Hyram is okay :fl

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
If we ask anything in Jesus' name, he will fulfill it.
If two (or more) are gathered together in His name, He is faithful to answer their prayers.
And if you get 8 people to pray for he eggs to stay safe, little Hyram will be okay. I just candled him. And he apparently didn't like that bright light shining in his albumen so he tried to kick me :lol:

Thank you all so much! I appreciate it! This is an important hatch, and I am coming down with Hatchling Fever!

Latest posts