Price increases and shortages

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Growing tunnels in your future?
I saw this one and thought of you. You don't have to build a spine bc it pops up and folds down.
It reminds me of my portable chicken tractor. VERY EASY to use.
Not a bad garden accessory. If they were taller, I might actually buy a few to cover broccoli.

Rammy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Coffee is going to be hard to get in a while. I was reading an article and it said that Brazil is in a drought too. Their crop is far less than normal. So demand will out strip the supply.

Stock up folks. Its good way past its' expiration date.
They also are having problems with CLR....coffee leaf rust attacking the plants.
Stock up on your coffee.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
prices did not go up on coffee so we stocked up for my brother by buying him five cans.

we also printed a large pile of pictures and the price on those remained the same too so we're set for a while. Mom will use these pictures on her project of making more notecards this summer. 9 cents each, almost a thousand pics.

she's wanted to get these printed for a while but i've not had the gumption to finish editing pictures so that having finally gotten done we were able to take the USB stick to the store, queue them for printing and then go away, have lunch, shop a bit and then come back and pick up pictures and finish the grocery shopping.

@Marie2020 & @digitS' we also picked up an ABBA cd for $5.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have not seen a lot of change yet at the stores. A few things missing and a few things up in price. My brother said where he works managers have been let go and there is hardly any work. They need computer chips. A lady at his job, her husband got laid off because of no work, but I do not remember where he worked. Signs everywhere hiring $15 an hour. My brother said a lot of people have moved away from here because of the housing thing and cost of living.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
And the humans!

i've had worse than grasshoppers (fried they were crunchy and resinous but not disgusting). if i were hungry enough i'd surely consider eating more of them if i could catch them.

in case of a huge number of them and if i had a net i'd be catching them and burying them as future garden fertilizer.

Latest posts