Privacy "Pod" in the New Home

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
:) I decided to start anew but this all relates to the privacy and new home threads I started recently. In a very odd way, which I will get to, it also relates to internet recipe searches ...

Here's a pod:

No, it isn't quite what I was talking about nor do I know if I can walk in and buy one of these, even though the outfit has offices nearby. These modular units are used for hotel construction, etc.

However, there are "kitchen pods" and there is a company in Europe which makes exactly that kind of combination unit of the bathroom with kitchen appliances outside of one wall and the utility room appliances outside another wall.

The "central bathroom/utilities" concept is the same for that one whether it's prefab or built in place. This Oldcastle video was the best and here is how I found it using a Pinterest search ;).

I don't think I've quite gotten a command on that Pinterest search @curly_kate suggested ... I was using
https://www.pinterest.com/recipes/ and just swapped in bathroom_pod for my ingredient after the slash mark :rolleyes:. So yeah, it was a recipe search ... seemed to work! I wonder how I was supposed to do that ..?

Steve o_O

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what you were doing, but this is how I do it:
Click on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner.
Type in the search bar what you're looking for.
Voila!

When you hit the magnifying glass for the search, there's also a list of categories, and you can click 'food and drink' to browse recipes. It will bring up a bunch of subcategories to refine your search too, and will let you continue to refine from there.

Eta: just realized those are directions for using the app. It may be different on the full website.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I talked to a contractor neighbor, today.

He just gave me a shrug ... I think some people don't realize the beauty of simplicity.

Well, I still think it's a good idea for a small house. I won't like going through another remodel. And, if 90% of remodels are to bathrooms and kitchens, just swap the whole thing for another.

;) Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one confused. :rolleyes: :confused: Why are we talking about bathrooms and recipes in the same thread?

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Because I was using Pinterest search and didn't move out of recipe search to find pictures of bathrooms. Surprisingly!

Let's see ... if I search for Panzer Tanks ... there they are under "Best Panzer Tanks Recipe." General der Panzertruppe von Funck and the boys of Hitlerjungend, and all.

I'm not sure if Pinterest is needing to correct it or if they don't really care. Pinterest is quite a bit of fun for the visual arts but tommyrot can turn up anywhere.

Steve

Latest posts