Problem with some creature..!!

Manuel_sam

Sprout
Reaction score
Hey guys,
We bought our current house 3 years back. Since my wife is very fond of creating beautiful gardens. She had made a beautiful flowering garden in our yard. But for the past few days, some creatures are making trouble in the garden. They have dug holes in the garden and nibbled the flower plants. The garden turned out to be a messy one. We failed to find out which one is doing all this nuisance. Today I noticed that the pipes we had fixed for the watering purpose also caused some leakage problems. I assume that this was also done by these creatures because these pipes seemed to be perfect on yesterday. I have approached a plumbing maintenance service in Toronto to fix this, but I have to find those creatures who creating all these troubles in my yard as soon as possible. How can I catch them? How can I keep them out of my garden? Please share your thoughts and suggestions on this. It would be a great help to me.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey guys,
We bought our current house 3 years back. Since my wife is very fond of creating beautiful gardens. She had made a beautiful flowering garden in our yard. But for the past few days, some creatures are making trouble in the garden. They have dug holes in the garden and nibbled the flower plants. The garden turned out to be a messy one. We failed to find out which one is doing all this nuisance. Today I noticed that the pipes we had fixed for the watering purpose also caused some leakage problems. I assume that this was also done by these creatures because these pipes seemed to be perfect on yesterday. I have approached a plumbing maintenance service in Toronto to fix this, but I have to find those creatures who creating all these troubles in my yard as soon as possible. How can I catch them? How can I keep them out of my garden? Please share your thoughts and suggestions on this. It would be a great help to me.

hello Toronto spammer...

Latest posts