Proud Momma!!!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Neat 0, Dew. If I click the photos very fast, I can see the motions -- especially of the multi-colored flag -- almost like flicking cards with my thumb.

You have every right to be proud of your girl! Thanks for sharing.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
She has worked so hard this past week.... Im very proud of her. Most kids would have said "it's too hard. I quit" Not her, she has wanted to do this since the 5th grade! She is the only one of our 4 girls that even tried out!
Either Tuesday or Thursday, the band director is going to take them down to WVU and let them watch their band practice!!!! I want to go see that. Wednesday they are going to Kennywood park (a local amusement park) and spend the day there and perform in a parade there.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Getting out into the real world to see and perform is a great motivator for anyone -- teens included. Smart band director! These are activities the students will not soon forget.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
At least it wasn't too terribly hot this week. I think back on those August 2-a-day practices and think that would probably kill me now. LOL. I don't remember putting on sunscreen either!

Latest posts