Pumpkin Sale

jjparke

Sprout
Reaction score
We were lucky enough to have a great pumpkin harvest this year. If any of you on this forum are in the Boise Idaho area this Saturday ( Oct 11, 2008) from 11am to 1pm local time we are selling large pumpkins for $2.00 each and small pumpkins for $1.00 each. We will also have corn stalks for sale if you are interested in some fun decorations. If you will be in the area and want to come just send me an email and I will respond with directions.
jjparke@msn.com

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
excellent prices, I just bought 2 for $6, here in central Indiana. and Walmart had them for $4.44 a piece.
Hope you make a little extra cash with your pumpkins, that'll make it all worthwhile huh?

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Excellent idea selling corn stalks,why didn't I think of that!

I have been methodically stripping the leaves off the stalks for adding to the compost bin, and burning the stalks.

They may have made good decorations for our Thanksgiving, which is this weekend in Canada. Never could figure out why we celebrate ours a month before the US?

Hope your sales are good, or you'll be eating pumpkins for a long while..:)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Good prices! I just bought 4 for $2 for my daughter... also got indian corn for $3 a set of 3 and stalks for $2. Not bad at all... they looked like they got an excellent pumpkin harvest this year too!

I wish I was closer as well.... I'd love a couple more large ones to put out by the mailbox! (good for carving)

Latest posts