Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hang in there Everyone, Be Well.
89880661_1577278359077068_5129647215920283648_n.jpg

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I started a thread on BYC some time ago, to share my love for and collection of quotes and inspiring thoughts. The thread took off and turned into something really wonderful. I would like to do something similar here, for those of you who enjoy quotes, or need a little smile or inspiration now and then. I will post some quotes here on this thread and ask you all to please share your favourites too.

If you'd like to check out the BYC thread, http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/939217/quotes-and-thoughts-for-the-day/0_30
“Today is a wonderful day to have a wonderful day!” “Change your thoughts and you'll change your world.” “Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.” “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.”

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those were the last movies we watched ..

. before the library closed.

"But where our hearts truly lie is in peace and quiet and good tilled earth. For all Hobbits share a love of all things that grow. And yes, no doubt to others, our ways seem quaint. But today of all days, it is brought home to me it is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life." Bilbo Baggins, from his book

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
the first time i read the books, of course fell in love with the Ents and Entwives, the whole story of them is sad, but also understandable to someone who gardens and to see many years later things like talking about food forests and transitional gardening. all good things to ponder as a kid. and then _Dune_ too.

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I started a thread on BYC some time ago, to share my love for and collection of quotes and inspiring thoughts. The thread took off and turned into something really wonderful. I would like to do something similar here, for those of you who enjoy quotes, or need a little smile or inspiration now and then. I will post some quotes here on this thread and ask you all to please share your favourites too.

If you'd like to check out the BYC thread, http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/939217/quotes-and-thoughts-for-the-day/0_30
“Today is a wonderful day to have a wonderful day!” “Change your thoughts and you'll change your world.” “Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.” “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.”

Latest posts