rabbit & chicken manure?

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
last week we had a squirrel got in the house. my cats were the 1st to notice something off in the kitchen, which triggered my corgi to go check it out too. squirrel was hanging on the back of the stove trying to hide. eventually it tried getting out from behind it but too late the dog got him, shook him to death. 1st time my corgi has killed anything larger than a mouse.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary, we have snakes get into our house occasionally. We are sort of a "no kill" household, so DH rounds them up and carries them out to the field.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Black and yellow striped? Probably a gentle garder snake trying to find its way back to a pond, creek, or other damp place. I thought they made nice pets in my younger years. You wouldn't want a mongoose for that. By the time the mongoose stopped laughing the snake would be gone and you'd feel pretty low.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I suppose everyone is afraid of something. Me? I like bugs 'n snakes 'n other critters! Not in the house, of course, but I manage. I am sure I would be more cautious living in an area known for having dangerous snakes, but nothing scary lives around here other than a brown recluse or a black widow spider or two, and I've never met one to date.

Bats were a problem in an old house we had. Don't like 'em, but not to the point of phobia. Hum, I wonder what they call "a fear I'll find something to be afraid of"?

I just went through a list of phobias from A to Z. Lots of phobias, but none mine.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had a small black and yellow stripped snake in my kitchen. After Bronx zoo telling me they don't sell mongooses I called a exterminator . My orders where I want the house to glow so it can be seen from outer space!!!

:lol: :yuckyuck Love it! :clap