Rabbits safe and sound at White Mountain Ranch

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
All of my rabbits got picked up and went to White Mountain Ranch in Jamul yesterday Cari seems quite knowledgeable about rabbits so I think they're in good hands. The weather was wet and raw so I was a bit concerned on the move but Cari was kind enough to Email me and let me know they all made it and are settling in. When I recover from my heart surgery perhaps I can go up there and get some breeders back for a new start.

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Oh, I'm happy to hear that they've made it safely to their new home. I hope your surgery goes well and you can get back to you bunnies and garden soon (and back to us as well!)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hoodat, what a great plan. I was hoping that you could either get them back or at least some of them. Please keep in touch during your recovery. You don't have to be in the dirt to give us good advise. Your knowledge and experience is what counts so continue to help us out even from bed!

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Something going on with Hoodat! I read the 1st page of the 1st thread on the bunnies.

You pay attention to your own needs, Hoodat, please. Every step of the way. A nice little holiday with the meds to make you feel better . . .

Here is Wishing You the Very Best.

Steve

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hoodiehoo, so glad to hear it! And I'm with Steve ... rest up, take care of YOU first!
Just don't go gettin' hooked on daytime television while you've got your feet up ... ;)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That is so good to hear.... And I wish you the best!!! :fl

Latest posts