Ralph Lauren's Westchester House

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Beautiful estate but I lean more to something like this, maybe not this big tho :). https://www.google.ca/search?q=Fabl...AhVD2mMKHaPvBCwQ9QEIPjAF#imgrc=hDkfAthTijnIUM:
This one was sold for $1 but had to be moved, it's now somewhere on Denman Island.

Some years ago I was part of a judging team judging gardens in our fair city, one was on one of the islands out in the harbor, the garden was quite lovely but I was more interested in the little cottage, it looked like something right out of a fairy tale, the owner gave us a look inside, I was in love. I go for the rustic and whimsical every time.

Annette

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, if AOL wants to point out that Ralph Lauren has a painting of a piebald horse ...

. I'm going to point out that I had a piebald horse. (Well, half of a horse ...)

AAAND, his birth name was Ralph Lif ****z. Now if a name like that doesn't encourage an entrepreneurial spirit, I don't know what would.

Steve
edit: wow! that name is such that Nifty's forum software censored it! well, you can look it up.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, if AOL wants to point out that Ralph Lauren has a painting of a piebald horse ...

. I'm going to point out that I had a piebald horse. (Well, half of a horse ...)

AAAND, his birth name was Ralph Lif ****z. Now if a name like that doesn't encourage an entrepreneurial spirit, I don't know what would.

Steve
edit: wow! that name is such that Nifty's forum software censored it! well, you can look it up.

Wait, are you saying your horse had the same birth name as Ralph Lauren? Did he also grow up to be an entrepreneur?
Trying to imagine what an entrepreneurial horse would do...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Naw ..

. he was "fixed."

digitS'

queen-bean-jpg.24639

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
for historical places with gardens i envy. this is where i'd like to stay! not so much all the roses. and especially not today with the crappy weather we had with the high tides in the area of North Hampton, NH & the rest of the seacoast!

http://www.fullergardens.org/

found in the richer part of NH-the seacoast!

Latest posts