RECENT POSTS

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
They are definitely not mean spirited. They are just all over the place and tons of them. But I just don't read them since they don't interest me. So I don't have a problem with him posting.

Mary

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'll agree to disagree then, as I've seen several of these incidents over recent months. This is the only forum I visit nowadays, so I haven't anything to compare it to, but whatever. Rich wasn't obviously inflammatory in what he said, but it initiated the usual gang of thugs who are more than happy to whoop up on Valley as they have prior grudges against him. His vine humor posts may have been a bit in excess, but there was nothing wrong with them and they certainly didn't merit public humiliation. Sorry, but I can't abide a bully. Toe right up to the line, but not crossing it.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Calling one Satan is not "mean spirited"? Ok?

I'm done with this thread but some posters deserve to be blocked because they seek out opportunities to insult anyone who has a different thought. I block those who are _________ (fill in blank). Makes my time on this forum much more enjoyable not reading drivel.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Calling one Satan is not "mean spirited"? Ok?

I'm done with this thread but some posters deserve to be blocked because they seek out opportunities to insult anyone who has a different thought. I block those who are _________ (fill in blank). Makes my time on this forum much more enjoyable not reading drivel.
Amen ! Calling one out for spreading falsehoods and then try to brainwash others by quoting biased " facts " is not insulting them, but they say they are insulted. Then they turn around and insult others and that is perfectly fine ?

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
A pictorial review of the rules:

42kmoig[1].gif
=
sSig_nonosign.gif

sFi_rockthrow.gif
=
sSig_nonosign.gif

sFi_slap2[1].gif
=
sSig_nonosign.gif

sFun_slapfight.gif
=
sSig_nonosign.gif

;):eek::oops:o_O:lol::fl:barnie:caf:idunno:hugs:old:clap=:thumbsup

OH! and
cow[1].gif
= :thumbsuptoo

w_r_ranch

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Amen ! Calling one out for spreading falsehoods and then try to brainwash others by quoting biased " facts " is not insulting them, but they say they are insulted. Then they turn around and insult others and that is perfectly fine ?

I agree with you 100%, he does that quite often.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
hhmmmmmm we all have our not so great thoughts most of mine before I have had my coffee then I try to say cannot play nice yet