Recocombinant Bovine Growth harmone.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
See! Texas knows what it's doing. I'd like to have a bit of land in Texas, but we ski for money. Is there any skiing in the Lone Star?

Richard
Sure is! Water skiing. Not snow skiing, water skiing. The closest to snow skiing we got around here is about 18 years ago we got a 3 day snow/ice storm. Roads, schools and businesses closed. We got cardboard, tied it to a truck and dragged each other up and down the road.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sure is! Water skiing. Not snow skiing, water skiing. The closest to snow skiing we got around here is about 18 years ago we got a 3 day snow/ice storm. Roads, schools and businesses closed. We got cardboard, tied it to a truck and dragged each other up and down the road.

Bay, I know Texas is a big place, but you really gotta keep up!
Just in case you get skis in your stocking here's a ski resort in Dallas.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Better keep her away from dairy then. Start with beef-they aren't as loose.

While dating my wife, she helped do chores one AM. Handed her a piglet, peed down her work outfit,,,, He wasn't so cute then!
You mean cows/beef aren't fancy free and loose?

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
No Mary, dairy are more loose...... Think about it, they are either pregnant or thinking about being pregnant.....& with almost any bull!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seedcorn, this is bull's s... you're giving me right? (Trying to use your word above, I don't like to say this word. :hide)

Mary

Latest posts