Recycled Teepee Trellis

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes a picture would be cool.

Here is the progress so far.
The vines at this pole were the first I planted and are headed up very fast.
glories.jpg

8-28-09-1.jpg

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
:lol: Too funny you guys!!!

I'll bet those openers would come in handy for halloween! (Opening coffins etc.)
There is a guy I save them for. At Christmas he puts up a huge display with all sorts of things going on.

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:cool: um yeah back in the day..pretty sure I remember ...the day :cool:

BBH you are just a baby so you could not possibly understand "the day" or could you? ;)

my folks live in Florida but I am thinking they would not let me on the flight with one of those ...

I will post a picture today we should start a garden art made from things you find thread of some kind ..I dont want to call it making stuff from junk thread or anything as demeaning as that

lets call them art supplies
for potential works of art :)

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
HiDelight said:
:cool: um yeah back in the day..pretty sure I remember ...the day :cool:

BBH you are just a baby so you could not possibly understand "the day" or could you? ;)

my folks live in Florida but I am thinking they would not let me on the flight with one of those ...

I will post a picture today we should start a garden art made from things you find thread of some kind ..I dont want to call it making stuff from junk thread or anything as demeaning as that

lets call them art supplies
for potential works of art :)
That is a good idea, "Recycled Garden Art".

big brown horse

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Back in my day it was boom boxes and heavy metal hair bands... Not enough time has past for me to be proud of my back in the day. :lol:

O.k. I thought a light mover was something you used when you were out of town and you wanted the bad guys to think you were home...moving from one room to the other! :lol: I'm guessing I'm way off mark?

Latest posts