Red pepper

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
My Rocoto pepper (peruvian) was loaded with peppers all of last year and the plant stayed as big (3'x3') and healthy all through the winter. Didn't even lose on leaf.

This year again got loaded with peppers and because it was taking so much space I moved it to a large pot. That darn plant didn't even skip a beat and is still producing like crazy. I'm hoping it will stay smaller in the pot and not give me as many peppers. o_O

Mary
Every time I get jealous of your climate I remember all of the poisonous southern snakes.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don’t have any snakes in my garden.

Mary
But, they live in your area don't they?? I visited may daughter's new home inn South Carolina. I never saw a snake in any of the very outdoor places I visited but I definitely was aware of their possibility. At least near me non will kill me. I know, I am a big baby over snakes.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
But, they live in your area don't they?? I visited may daughter's new home inn South Carolina. I never saw a snake in any of the very outdoor places I visited but I definitely was aware of their possibility. At least near me non will kill me. I know, I am a big baby over snakes.
Ummm no. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Perhaps you’re thinking of someone else?

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
An unfortunate snake finding itself in Mary's town ..

. would have to be hand-fed by relief workers until it could crawl off the San Francisco Bay shoreline and hitch a ride into Central Valley warmth.

Travel near the salt water would probably be at the rate of one yard/day. Unless, rain slows it.
'
digit
2cff8803f1f59b3b08e23316120865d3_kindlephoto-95630258-jpg.22065

Latest posts