Redneck planter

jojo54

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Seeing the redneck gps made me remember this pic.

6557_redneck_planter_sm.jpg

:rose

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have a couple of toilets set aside for just such a thing... :hide

I even once posted a pic of what was my mom's bedside potty chair as a planter :throw

desertcat

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I threatened to do that when we redid the bathroom and it took almost forever for DH to remove it from the yard!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
desertcat said:
I threatened to do that when we redid the bathroom and it took almost forever for DH to remove it from the yard!
Bless your DH!!!!! LOL :lol: There is a moment when the Gardener has completely lost their mind!

I like old headboards, those make nice trellis's. I like a chair in the garden if it is 'garden-like'; I especially like garden benches, but a toilet is where I cannot go. LOL

It appears that there are quite a few communities that ban toilets as planters. I am reading an article of one woman in Lakemoor, Illinois, who is being fined for toilets as planters. article July/2009

I guess it might be wise to check with your Charters and HOA rules first if you are under such things. How terrible really, tacky, but not worthy of a fine. I try not to judge folks too harshly since I see mostly junk yards and no gardening at all around these parts. So a toilet might be a better thing to see out there! LOL :th

Now if you can make a toilet mailbox...then maybe we might be on to something. The mailman should have to be made to lift the lid to put the mail in there LOL, of course an attached paper holder too so he or she can wipe the seat when they are done. LOL :lol:

Ron

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
injunjoe said:
Darn it, plugged up again!

Hang on a minute I have a plunger here somewhere.

Joe
a plunger would be a nice addition if you had some climbing vines! ;)

Latest posts