Richter's order

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greenthumb18 said:
Richter's seems like a nice place to get herb plants from. I was actually going to get some thyme from there, but then I noticed their located in Canada.
There's no problem with them being located in Canada, my mother and I have been ordering from them for years. Their selection is second to none. I paid $18.60 shipping on an order that was around $90 (most of the plants were $4 apiece, with a few at $6).

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i have ordered from the a few times and they did great! i found out a couple of the plants weren't really meant to survive our cold area, but they had a nice time while they lived! i would order from them again!

patandchickens

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yup, they ship to the US quite a lot, no biggie at all :) There is a section on their website for US orders.

Good luck, have fun,

Pat

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just found this old thread, then went to Richter's Herbs website. Wow, what a neat store. I found their archived Q & A very informative. Could have stayed there for hours. I ended up buying a few herb seeds--tight budget now, so had to be careful. But hoping I can plant a few seeds of each and save the rest (in the freezer, maybe?) for future years on the annuals, if they don't reseed well. Gonna try valerian and yarrow and calendula and I can't remember what else....I want to get some passion flower, too, but I think I have a local source for that.
I think someone recently mentioned this store on the forum too, so their comment along with this thread made me have to take a look. Glad I did. :)