Rise of the Natives

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Expensive does not mean good. I find all tomatoes currently have NO flavor-that's not true, they have a flavor-bad!

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sorry your dining experience was subpar. We have had the same issue with friends recommending restaurants, I think their taste and ours is much different. Just put it in the never again pile lol.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wanted Italian, so we went to Olive Garden--HUGE MISTAKE!!!! Fazolis would have been so much better. Evansville doesn't have a lot of choices. Went to Bioggis-very expensive but just a little better than Fazolis for 10X the $$$$$.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sorry seed as a Italian I would NEVER eat at olive garden. I learned not to listen to my parents recommending a place, to them size of meal not taste is what mattered the most. Food could be so so but if they got to take doggy bag home they would go back:he

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy Not a lot of options if you want Italian. Lot of Mexican restaurants-good ones. Come on, when Fazolis was best, what does that say? Barbecue places are good. Chinese-yuck!!!!! Amish place makes Chinese taste good. Whole city is known for over weight people. Quantity over quality.....