ROSEMARY

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Daughter has Rosemary at her place on the high east of Carson City, NV ~ laughs at winter ~ gets some cold temps and snow down there ~ I wasn't able to keep it up here ~ maybe I should try again ```
I'm going to plant the rosemary variety ARP next year suggested by Annette to try it out. I love the hardy winter plants! Thx for the suggestion! :)

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Annette! It's so good to see you! How are you doing now a days? Missed you.

Mary
still hanging in, had another MRI a couple of weeks ago nothing's changed so that's. encouraging . Another in about 4 months, that's about 14 I've had since diagnosed in 2017. since the beginning of the year here in B.C. we don't even have to pay premiums anymore, thank s to our medical system.
:).

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
There’s definitely some hardy rosemary varieties out there. There was a huge bed of it on the campus of Duke University Hospital when I was there it survived temps of -5 with 20 mile per hour winds. And several rounds of snow and ice with no protection I wish I knew what variety it was. Also pic of my first rosemary seedling. I’ve done a lot of vegetable gardening but this is my first year with herbs.
F6EAE609-6208-4626-B714-6072680B7FA9.jpeg