Roses from my 2011 Garden

Rugosa1

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Love all the Roses you show, Mt Gardener. I agree, # 4 is so very delicate. Sorry, I don't know ALL the Roses by name, actually just a precious few. I find also that Canada names their Roses often by different Names, this is also true with Lilies and Daylilies. I think that whoever breeds a certain new bloom will register that very bloom by a Name that breeder chooses. And there are thousands out there. Keep on sending those beautiful Roses, Gardener.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rugosa..Welcome! I also love roses but alas can only grow a couple. My yard is small and our cool foggy climate makes it difficult to keep rust and mildew off the roses. Sadly..I think I'm the only one here who does not know how to post pictures! :hit But I love to see pictures here!

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary, Mary, Mary,.... we really need to get somebody to help you out! You're killing me with your mysterious and beautiful garden!
There are roses out there that have been developed for your climate that are resistant to midew. Rugosa would probably know more about that than me. :)

Rugosa1

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Oops, thistlebloom ;), no Rugosa 1 doesn't really know that much about Roses. I wished though. I am lucky that I don't have to battle with mildew on my Roses , not in the area we live in. We have big problems in British Columbia, Canada , because it does rain a fair bit there and therefore it is humid a lot of the time. You can however find out much via the Internet , Ninnymary, about on what to do against Mildew on Roses.

I send you a web site address where I did purchase some Hybrids, just click on it and you can get deep into it for color, types and how tall they grow and how long and often they bloom etc.

http://www.pickeringnurseries.com/web_store_ht.cgi?&variety=hybrid tea

As to how to sending pictures to TEG? I use Photo Bucket, have been for years. That is where I send my pictures and from there I copy and paste them straight to TEG, link them with other words. Like help? Just send me a PM.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
Mary, Mary, Mary,.... we really need to get somebody to help you out! You're killing me with your mysterious and beautiful garden! :)
:gig I love the part "Mary, Mary, Mary"! Rugosa1 just the words photo bucket make my knees shake! Posting pictures is just so scary for me. I don't know why? Perhaps I'm afraid I'll mess up my computer! and then who will fix it! I really need to find a live person to come over and help me. I won't be able to do it over the net or phone. :( One of these days I'm going to find a high school kid and pay him/her to help me.

Mary

Latest posts