Reaction score
Some shots from yesterday of my favorite naked roolet, Rudy

DSC_0276.JPG

chicks (1).JPG

It is arguing again about uploading pics, I'll have to post the rest later

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
He looks really redish. ? Wasn't his skin black when he was ittybitty? Does their skin change colors as they grow? Watching Rudy grow has been an education in 'hidden' chicken development.
Thank you for posting these.

ETA: I just thought about that..... of course their skin could change colors!!! But we only "usually" see the comb, wattles and face redden as they mature.... DUH!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
He hasn't yet, I don't think he will, but will have to wait and see. The introduction of fibromelenics into his gene pool was done (before I got any of the line) to up the melanin in the skin to help guard against sunburn.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I didn't have any problems putting my pics on yesterday, but in the past I've had it tell me that my files were too large to upload. Occasionally I've accidentally clicked on my RAW files and tried to upload those, but of course it doesn't like that either.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't download a lot, but I've been successful with the drag and drop method today. I tried that because of your question, not because that thread actually needed another photo.

Heather makes a good point. I did have problems when I tried that straight from my camera instead of from my hard drive.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh Rudy is definitely all boy.

It's not the file size, but it is giving me a hard time about it for sure.

Latest posts