SALE SALE SALE **Beautiful Day Lily Assortment for sale**NY

DayLily2008

Leafing Out
Reaction score
It is time now that I am breaking up some of my beds of Daylilies. I have numerous Daylilies for sale. The blooms range in size from 4" to 6.5". They are very beautiful and healthy plants. The assortment you recieve will be from the daylilies in the pictures below.

PLANT NOW FOR LARGE FLOWERS EARLY NEXT SUMMER!

The price is $2.50 per fan. (A fan is 1 plant) plus shipping. So you can decide how many fans you would like.

Shipping will be by Priority Mail. Shipping is $9.00 for the first 12 fans, and $14.00 for any amount over 12 fans.

The plants will be freshly dug before shipping. They will be shipped bare root. The fans will be trimmed to about 3" to 4" before shipping. I will only ship on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, to prevent the plants from sitting at the post office over the weekend.

Payment is by PayPal only. I will accept PayPal e-checks, but I can not ship until the e-check has cleared (usually 3-5 days).

DayLilypictures001.jpg

DayLilypictures002.jpg
DayLilypictures003.jpg
DayLilypictures004.jpg
DayLilypictures005.jpg
DayLilypictures006.jpg
DayLilypictures007.jpg
DayLilypictures008.jpg
DayLilypictures009.jpg
DayLilypictures010.jpg
DayLilypictures011.jpg
DayLilypictures012.jpg
DayLilypictures013.jpg

Email is minpingurl1@gmail.com

DayLily2008

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I now have mature plants of Grape Velvet available.
7-18-2007051.jpg

They are $12.00 plus $9.00 priority mail shipping for a total of $21.00

This is a great price. Grape Velvet fans sell for $8.00 each. 3 of them would be $24.00 plus shipping at daylily nurseries.

You will receive one mature 3 fan Grape Velvet plant.
They are shipped bare root.

email me at minpingurl1@gmail.com or PM me if you have any questions or would like to order. You can also go to my website in my signature, and order the mature 3 fan Grape Velvet plant from there.

I also have 3 fan daylily plants available in Baruch (yellow), and Simply Pretty (orange), for the same price. They can also be ordered on my website.
DayLilypictures002-1.jpg

7-18-2007073.jpg

DayLily2008

Leafing Out
Reaction score
SALE SALE SALE!

20% off of all Daylily plants. (not off shipping) Great Deal! Order now before 20% off goes away!

You may pay by USPS money order. I will ship the plants after the money order clears. Email minpingurl1@gmail.com with the amount of plants you want, I will email back with the full price (20% discounted) and mailing address.

If paying by paypal the 20% will be refunded back to your account after you pay.

:watering

Great time to buy!