Saving Seeds from a Hybrid Tomato

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Burpee has Senposai.

It's a green. And, a hybrid ... but like a F112 ;) ... or something. A cross between two brassiccas: cabbage and a veggie very much like bok choy.

See, it's related to kale through that cabbage parent. Very much like Portuguese kale, and more like cabbage than Scotch kale.

So ... @seedcorn might like it :)! Negotiate a seed order and include Senposai for Seed'.

Steve

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Burpee has Senposai.

It's a green. And, a hybrid ... but like a F112 ;) ... or something. A cross between two brassiccas: cabbage and a veggie very much like bok choy.

See, it's related to kale through that cabbage parent. Very much like Portuguese kale, and more like cabbage than Scotch kale.

So ... @seedcorn might like it :)! Negotiate a seed order and include Senposai for Seed'.

Steve

Nasty Steve, nasty. And I thought you liked Seed. How much coffee have you had this morning?

I love the post. It was a good giggle.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm getting my Tye Die tomato seeds from Burpee with FREE shipping! After writing an email without getting the response I wanted I decided to call them. They repeated their shipping policy. So I asked to speak to someone in authority who could over ride their policy. She was going to transfer me to her supervisor but then came back on and said they would give me a one time free shipping!

I guess the squeeky wheel does get the grease. :ya

Mary

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm getting my Tye Die tomato seeds from Burpee with FREE shipping! After writing an email without getting the response I wanted I decided to call them. They repeated their shipping policy. So I asked to speak to someone in authority who could over ride their policy. She was going to transfer me to her supervisor but then came back on and said they would give me a one time free shipping!

I guess the squeeky wheel does get the grease. :ya

Mary
:thumbsup

Latest posts