Seed Catalogs, Here They Are!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Have Fedco, Johnny's and more of the Jung's group: Totally Tomatoes & Vermont Bean Seed.

Also, something of a NorthWest commercial growers source - Osborne Seed. Packets are in all sizes, tho'.

Some popular varieties are apparently on their way out because of decisions by the proprietory wholesalers. A couple of examples are Premium Crop broccoli seed will no longer be sold and Jade beans have been replaced by Jade II. I don't know whether it is legal or not but beans are not hybrids so the saving of the seed is possible.

Steve

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Totally Tomatoes and Baker Creek came today. The BC catalog is so purty! :D

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
well, even though i moved, they are still following me to the new place! i think i now have 7 different catalogs received. i haven't seen Fedco or Pinetree yet and i really want those since they are locals and usually good prices for everything i'm looking for!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So far........Pinetree, Gurneys, and Miller Nurseries. I'm really looking forward to the fruit tree catalogs for next year.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I hate that they send them right before Christmas, I have so many seeds I already see I want to buy and stuff in my stocking! hahaha :p

Latest posts