Seed Catalogues

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Anyone else chomping at the bit to get their seed catalogues, or have some of you already recieved yours? I got one already, but it isn't from the company I usually order from. In years past it seems like the catalogues arrive when I'm not thinking about gardening at all, but this year I can't wait for them to come!

Patch of Heaven Farm

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I can't wait for mine!! I have recieved one but have many more ordered. I did get a couple chick catalogues already!! My dh has threaten to burn them. LoL I am addicted to chickens a little. We only have about 80!! :ep

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I ordered some seeds from Baker Creek, but they didn't give me a catalog.

SO I requested a catalog off of their website to be sent to me, but that was weeks ago.

I guess I need to be patient, but I keep hearing on here how beautiful the catalog is.

I want one!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thats funny, I've already received 2 from Park seed and then one just showed up from Burgess. I only requested one from Parkseed back in December.

MarkR

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I am sitting here with John Scheepers, Johnny's, Territorial and Bountiful Garden at the moment. On my way to their websites to place orders now. Spring fever has hit with the ice here today.

Mark

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've ordered all my seeds already, but I just got a catalog from Edible Landscaping. Fruit trees, nuts, berries, etc. Looks really nice, but has anyone bought from them before? They have some really nice looking dwarf trees.

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have not received a baker seed.... but I've gotten a few more I never ordered or signed up for! They are stalking me!!! :lol:

Latest posts