Seed sales starting!

NurseNettie

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Not sure where to post, but I got my first email today from tomatobob.com -- their 50 cent seed specials are starting this month. Not sure how many months he'll have specials, but this is when I start buying next year's seeds. For three years now, I've planted a lot of seeds from this site, and the germination results, as well as the veggies themselves have been spectacular! I usually stock up on the basics, and get a few new things, depending on what is being offered ( check the specials every month-- they change!), and around February, go through my collection and fill in any holes I may have ( which aren't many by then!). I often share and trade what I've got left.

Here is the specials page for August! I can't wait to order :)

http://www.tomatobob.com/Specials and Sales.htm

(I dont get anything for posting-- I am just sharing a place where I love to get good deals on seeds!)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that, Nettie! Many seeds are viable for at least 3 years (some even more), especially if you keep them refrigerated in a moisture proof container. Stocking up like this is a wise thing to do! :thumbsup

NurseNettie

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
journey11 said:
Thanks for sharing that, Nettie! Many seeds are viable for at least 3 years (some even more), especially if you keep them refrigerated in a moisture proof container. Stocking up like this is a wise thing to do! :thumbsup
They sure are! I used many seeds this year, that I bought from there, and elsewhere, 3 years ago. I keep them "safe and sound", and always have a nice supply of seeds, without a ton of cost ( and yes, I try to save seeds as well, though I'm no pro at it yet!)

Latest posts