Seed Train 2014

PhilaGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
So Lucky - if you reply to an emailed conversation update, that seems to go back to "Support". Instead, use the "View this Conversation" button in your email to go to the forum where you can reply to the sender from your conversations page. That sure confused me the first time it happened! I don't know if that was your issue but hope that might be helpful! Good luck!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
So Lucky - if you reply to an emailed conversation update, that seems to go back to "Support". Instead, use the "View this Conversation" button in your email to go to the forum where you can reply to the sender from your conversations page. That sure confused me the first time it happened! I don't know if that was your issue but hope that might be helpful! Good luck!
You know, I don't remember if I responded from my e-mailed notice, or from the "alert" button on the forum page. Lately I have been leaving the e-mailed notices unopened, and just going to the forum to check out any messages. That way I can see if my last message actually got to the recipient, too.
The funny thing is, one of my messages went to BYC support, when it was a TEG-based conversation.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I've recently taken a quick look at my seed collection. Found some things with missing labels. Some I forgot to write dates on! :eek:

The good thing is that I found some things to add to the seed train, I've updated my list.

the1honeycomb

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Theseedobcessor
I would love to have some pumkin and some zinnia (is it ok to ask for 2)
I have
yellow summer squash packages for 2013
Zucchini pkged for 2013
I just plowed a huge (at least for me) garden so ive used many of my seeds but love to share

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@the1honeycomb we are still doing this as long as people want to trade seeds. I am not trading now, as I have already planted all available space and am eyeballing the duck pen, :lol: As soon as they move to freezer camp, I'm turning the chickens in the duck pen, then I'll utilize that space too. I have deep littered it with leaves, so the duckies are making some super compost!

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
ok are we still doing this? I haven't heard from the guys who I asked for seeds from lately.:frow maybe I need to resend my address @baymule
Sorry for the really long wait. I still haven't managed to get your package out yet. I normally give my packages to drop off at the post office while she's at work (she works at the library, which is right next door to the post office). Ma's kind of on "vacation" now. I promise that you'll have the seeds before the season progresses too far. I've also packed some extras in there for you just because it's taking me so long to get your seeds out - two sunflower varieties and some cardinal flower seeds.

Latest posts