Seeds for Postage/ Out for Now

Animal

Sprout
Reaction score
Hello All
I have some Wisteria & Mixed Four O'clock's seeds for free just send me a SASE and I'll get them right out to you. Thanks Dennis
:bee
The Wistera seeds are from my slower growing vine, Still a big plant but not as big as some Wisteria and the scent on the flowers are sweet and strong and here in California they bloom two times a year.
:weee
The Four O'clocks are a mix of pink, white, yellow solid and pink/white, yellow/white, yellow/pink striped and white/pink/yellow splashed on one flower. It's a great mix and I just love their scent at night.

Just email me and I'll send you my address Thanks Again

cknmom

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
We live above Frazier Park at 5800ft. It is hot in the summer, windy, cold and snowy in the winter. Would the wisteria grow up here? I might be interested in the four o clocks also, they are sooo intrusive, but we have 5 acres so maybe if I plant them at the bottom it won't be so bad. I will talk to DH and see what he thinks.

Our last house in the city I spent 2 weeks digging out four o clock roots in the front garden! Don't want to go through that again.

Monica

NurseNettie

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Animal,
Do you know if these will grow in colder zones? (not sure where you're from). We just moved to Northern Maine and I haven't had a garden in more years than I can think of. I'd like to try as many flowers and veggies as I can on a small scale to see what might grow. Thanks!

Animal

Sprout
Reaction score
Hello All
Thanks for all the emails and post asking for seeds. I'm all out for now but will be saving more this year to share and will post when ready. Thanks again Dennis

Latest posts